Do you want to try yoga?
This 90 minute workshop with Tracy Jemmott will explore the foundations of the yoga practice and explain common postures and terminology. This workshop is designed to allow you to be able to participate in any yoga class with an understanding of the practice.
Topics covered will include:
- Introduction to the practice of Yoga
- Breathing techniques
- Foundational yoga postures
- Alignment and modifications
- The key components of a yoga class
- What is Vinyasa
- What is Yin Yoga
- What is Ashtanga
- What is Meditation
- Intro to Yogic Philosophy
The Introduction to Yoga Workshop will be run on 2 dates in January.
Sunday 24th & Sunday 31st January from 9:30am to 11:00am