Junction Yoga COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Our staff and teachers complete COVID-19 hygiene awareness training prior to undertaking studio classes (copies of completion certificates held at the studio).
- Hand washing facilities are provided, and hand sanitiser is available at reception and in the studio.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m applies in all areas of entry area, the studio and facilities.
- A Covid-safe cleaning roster is in place, including cleaning and checks of frequent touch point surface areas such as floors, iPads and door handles.
- The shower and kitchen are unavailable for students until further notice.
- Online classes are available for those not ready to come back to the studio, until further notice.
- A no touch policy is in place for studio teaching. Verbal cues will be used instead.
- Students are to place mats over designated spacing marks.
- Students to use own mats and props. (The studio offers mats and props to purchase and hire.)
- Class timetable starting times allow 15 minutes between classes to allow time for people to leave a room and let it clear before others enter.
- Students are asked to stay at home and not use the studio if unwell or have symptoms.
- New students will be asked as part of a health check if they have had or have COVID-19 or symptoms and will need a doctor’s clearance to start at the studio.
- We register student attendance at each class for potential “contact tracing” purposes and encourage advanced class sign up via Punchpass as studio class numbers are capped.
- We do not accept cash payments in the interest of hygiene.
Please remember to smile at others, live with kindness, we are in this together.
- In the event there is a reported COVID-19 positive case associated with the studio, Queensland Health will be contacted and students who had potential contact will be notified. The studio will be disinfected to ensure it is safe to resume classes.